For characters who haven’t met mine yet, or those looking for AU introductions, send me one:
- "Do you mind?"
- "Excuse me, I think you dropped something."
- "Do you have the time?"
- "Hey! I’m walking here!"
- "Can you spare a moment to talk about our lord and savior?"
- "Can I use your bathroom?"
- "Do you have a phone I could use?"
- "Hey! Oh, sorry… thought you were someone else."
- "Spare change?"
- "Do I… know you from somewhere?"
- "Are you lost?"
- "Are you my mummy?"
- "Quick, no time to explain! Run!"
- "Can I buy you a drink?"
- "Want to buy me a drink?"
- "Watch where you’re going!"
- "I’m lost."
ooooooooooh god please yes
< u <
> u >
i finally did a dumb shipping comic dfkjfgkj
I’m really loving these Spy/Female Engineer arts
Please make more! cx
I’m still surprised that this got so many notes and so my art block led me to some spy/female engie lovin’
ლ( ╯ )3 ╰)(◡‿◡✿) kiss kiss!
This is really cute!
Took these out of writingclasses I figured this was a great way to get to know my OC. So here are some headcanons.
• What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?
My characters name is Annabelle. Full name is Annabelle Clifton Ruth. Her nicknames are Anna and Belle. Sometimes people call her Dollface.
• What is your character’s hair color? Eye color?
She has Red Hair and Blue Eyes.
• What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?
Well, she has freckles.
• Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did they get them?
No birthmark, but she’s gotten a few scars due to working at the farm.
• Who are your character’s friends and family? Who do they surround themselves with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who do they wish they were closest to?
Annabelles mother and father are Floyd and Charolette. Her sisters are Maybelle and Josie, and her older brother is Travis. She never had many friends since she was working on the farm for most of her life.
She was closest to Travis, her brother. When he was still alive she spent most of her time hanging out with him and his friends. After he died she’s been spending most of her time with her youngest sister Josie. She wishes she was closer to her other sister Maybelle. Maybelle is the posh one in the family, Annabelle is more of a tomboy. So the two don’t really get along.
• Where was your character born? Where has she lived since then? Where does she call home?
Annabelle was born and raised in a small town in Southern Kentucky. Her home is a farmhouse.
• Where does your character go when they’re angry?
When she’s in a bad mood she usually goes to the barn to brush the horses or play her guitar.
When she’s really mad she goes to the town or to a bar.
• What is his/her biggest fear? Who has he/she told this to? Who would they never tell this to? Why?
Her biggest fear is losing her family. After her brothers death she’s been a lot closer to her family due to the fear of losing them. She hasn’t told anyone but she doesn’t keep it as a secret.
• Does she have a secret?
She has a teddy bear that she sleeps with. She can’t sleep without it.
• What makes your character laugh out loud?
Being tickled and cheesy jokes.
• When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?
No. She’s had a crush on one of her brothers friends when she was younger, but got over it after he found a girlfriend.
• What is in your character’s refrigerator right now? On their bedroom floor? On their nightstand? In their garbage can?
Well right now she lives in the Blu bases dorm. She has a mini fridge mostly filled with milk, cola, apple chips, peaches and marshmallows. Her floor is pretty clean, except for a few crumpled up pieces of paper and her bras. Her nightstand has an alarm clock with a picture of her family, and in her trash can there are mostly blueprints, crumpled up pieces of paper and some scrap metals.
• Look at your character’s feet. Describe what you see there. Do they wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Are they in socks that are ratty and full of holes? Or are they wearing a pair of blue and gold slippers knitted by his/her grandmother?
She wears combat leather boots and sometimes her riding boots.
• When your character thinks of her childhood kitchen, what smell does she associate with it? Sauerkraut? Oatmeal cookies? Paint? Why is that smell so resonant for her?
Her house always smelt of apples/apple pie. Her mother was big on baking pies especially apple pie since it was the family’s favorite. They always had pie for dessert. Whenever Annabelle smells apples, she thinks of home.
• Your character is doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for her to throw out? What is difficult for her to part with? Why?
She can easily throw out old clothes and nick-nacks.
She has a pretty difficult time throwing out blueprints and metal scraps.
• It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. If he’s eating breakfast, what exactly does he eat? If she’s stretching out in her backyard, what kind of blanket or towel does she lie on?
She’d probably spend her time practicing on her guitar out in the back of the base. Or hang out with her team mates if they weren’t too busy.
• What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
The memory of when a police officer telling her and her family that her brother was dead.
• Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where is she going? What does she wear? Who will she be with?
If she was going out she’d go to the bar with her teammates.
Ahh, I hate being so shy. e//n//e I see so many great TF2 roleplayers but I’m too shy to follow them or talk to them..
I’ll just stay in my little corner and watch everyone silently.
My Team Fortress 2 Engineer OC Annabelle
Wanted to make a 1960’s PinUp Poster thing. Not used to this color style but it was fun. :D
Poor Engineer fell down ;; cutie.
I will never stop drawing him.
I love how when Spies are running around, I turn into a house wife freaking out over a mouse that I had seen scurrying around the house.
All the time. xD